Business for YOU

Blushing by Blush

Yeaaayyy!! Finally I have a Sleek blush!! So many good reviews about this blush and that make me want to buy it. The blush is super pigmented and the staying power is amazing good for my oily skin. I like the packaging because they have mirror inside.

The packaging is not too big like in the photo and the weight is not more than 8gr. I choose Flamingo and Pan Tao. The Flamingo is vivid bright pink with satin finish. Really beautiful when buffed in lightly.

swatch flamingo

me wearing Flamingo

Pan Tao is peachy coral color, not orange like in the photo. It's beatiful matte color! This blush is very beautiful and looks so fresh when I wear it.

swatch Pan Tao

me wearing Pan Tao

I don't regreat having this blush. The price is not too expensive for great blush that is about $6.50. Unfortunately, this blush is not available in my country :(

Anyway, my friend asked how to apply blush properly. I was taught by my teacher when I have make-up commercial courses in Puspita Martha, the way is smile and using a blush brush over cheekbone with circle motion up to the apple of your cheek.

circle motion

Up to the apple of cheek

This way make the blush look beautiful, natural, and not excessive :)

Thank u for reading!