Business for YOU

FOTD : Wonder Girls Inspired Look

My dearest friend Asthi asked me for make-up looks like Wonder Girls in Video "Nobody". Wait a minute, Wonder Girls? Mmm... I thought Wonder Woman but it's not. So I googling and youtube-ing and aha Wonder Girls is girls band from Korea, they kinda booming right now.

The hit single is "Nobody" and I watched in youtube, well the song is easy listening and very catchy. I surprised, Asthi like K-Pop..LOL..I know her since Junior High School so it's not her favorite music. Well the fact is Asthi will be performing "Nobody" by Wonder Girls with her group from office event. I can't believe it she will dance like Wonder Girls, LOL. So good luck for you girl! And here's the make-up tutorial as you want :)

1. Apply eye primer all over the lid and don't forget apply in lower lashline too. Blend it before apply eye shadow. I'm using UDPP.

2. Apply off white matte eye shadow all over the lid.

3. Apply shimmery gold eye shadow on eye lid.

4. With blending brush, apply brown matte eye shadow on the crease and blend it.

5. Apply dark brown matte eye shadow on outer V.

6. Line your upper line with eye liner pencil in black color and winged.

7. I thicken again with liquid eye liner. I'm using My Darling liquid eye liner.

8. Add white eye liner pencil on water line so the eyes look bigger. I'm using NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.

9. With small brush and apply shimmery light pink eye shadow on the inner conner.

10. Apply shimmery gold and dark brown matte eye shadow on lower lashline.

11. Add mascara and falsies for eyes look bigger.

The final look :

Face :
- Olay Natural White Moisturizing
- Acnes UV Tint
- Inez Satin Foundie in Beige
- PAC Foundation No.10
- Revlon l/p Microfine in Medium
- Inez TWC in Deep Peach
- Sleek blush in Pan Tao
- Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder

Lips :
- EOS Lipbalm in Summer Fruit
- PAC Lip Palette in Coco Bunch
- Revlon Super lustrous lip gloss in Nude Lustre

Ok, let's sing “I want nobody nobody But You… I want nobody nobody But You…nan dareun sarameun sirheo niga animyeon sirheo…I want nobody nobody nobody nobody” LOL :D

silly pose :p

Hope you like my first tutorial *shy*

Ppsssttt... When I create this tutorial, I don't listening "Nobody" but I listening Daft Punk "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" :p