Business for YOU

Pond's White Beauty Naturals Launching Event – Indonesian Beauty Blogger Meet Up

2 weeks ago Pond's send an invitation via email for the Pond's White Beauty Naturals Launching Event - Indonesian Beauty Blogger Meet Up at Marche Grand Indonesia (Shopping Mall). I'm very happy with the event because I finally get to meet with other beauty bloggers :) I meet with Hanna, Dina, Ceecile, Stella, Onik.

Invitation

The Beauty Bloggers :)

I also met with Pond's PR (Monique and Devina). They like my blog and therefore they gave the invitation. While having lunch, the Pond's PR guided us through the newest Pond's product : Pond's White Beauty Naturals.

Pond's White Beauty Naturals

Monique and Devina explains the product

Pond's White Beauty Naturals with extracts of Camellia Leaf worked into the skin to stop the dull colors straight from the source. In Camellia Leaf or Green Tea Leaf contains catechin also calledepigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG).

EGCG is major element of the slow action of the enzyme that triggers the production of melanin. Excess melanin can make our skin dull. EGCG also serves as an antioxidant which inhibits free radicals. These free radicals that make us dull skin. Camellia leaf extract is also believed to have 20 times more antioxidant than Vitamin C!! Wow!!

Series of Pond's White Beauty Naturals :

Facial Wash, Day Cream, and Night Treatment

After the product explain, we had a chance for trying facial spa from Pond's! Unfortunately I did not try facial spa because I was to college friend's wedding :(

Anyway, I got goodie bag from Pond's!! Yaayyy!!

^_^

Super duper cute USB!!

I'm very grateful to Pond's that have been invited to the event and I'm glad to meet with other beauty bloggers!!

more pics that event in here and here