Business for YOU

Holiday to Singapore 2011

Thanks for all attention to my USB left at Cozycorner hostel. Me and my friends have sent e-mail to them to check and keep it but there has been no reply from them. I hope they read our e-mail and reply as soon as posible *finger cross* luckly, my friend (Asthi) brought digital camera so there are photos of our time at Universal Studio and Sentosa.

Me and BF's (Bestfriend and Boyfriend) went on vacation to Singapore on 14th July (thursday) to 17th July (sunday). Our holiday is backpacker style so we just bring one backpack but my friend (Sari) took a big suitcase, LOL. Luckly, she was carrying a suitcase because I left the make-up bag into her trunk. Singapore immigration regulations are not allowed to bring liquids more than 100ml and are not allowed to carry sharp tools like knives on cabin.

Day one : Arrive in Singapore 17.30 (Shopping at Bugis Street until night)

at Changi Airport

Cozycorner Backpacker Hostel

at Bugis Street

Day 2 : Universal Studio and Sentosa

at Universal Studio

me and my BF

at Sentosa

after playing Skyride and Luge :)

Day 3 : Merlion Park, Science Centre, and Orchad Road

at Esplanade

silly pose

Marina Bay

at Science Centre

snow at snow city

at orchad road

Day 4 : Back to Jakarta 10.20 (shopping at duty free Changi Airport)

bye Singapore :(

Hopefully next year I can vacation again with people that I love ^__^