Business for YOU

REVIEW : My HG Foundation Lancôme Teint Miracle

I finally found a foundation that fits perfectly with my skin tone, Lancôme Teint Miracle!! I have been using this foundation about three mounth. I got free from goodie bag Lancôme (view this post) :D

Teint Miracle gives a great glow. It feels healthy, fresh, and very natural for daily use. It's not shiny thought and zero shimmer or sparkle. It just looks like fresh, glow and young skin :) The packaging is nice enough, heavy glass bottle with a proper sanitary pump.

with a pump

I'm using O-04 is very match with my skin tone.

That goes on smoothly, blends extremely well and makes your skin look amazing all while making it look like you aren't wearing any makeup at all. I really love the finishing of this foundation. It blends very well into my skin. The coverage is medium to high and is buidable without losing that glow.

my bare skin

after using Lancôme Teint Miracle

My skin has acne scars and this foundation managed to conceal all those flaws. I find that it last a good 6-8 hours. Does not slide off my T-zone but still requires the mandatory blot as I still do get oily, especially on a warm day.

from 15.00 to 21.00

Pros :
- easy to blend
- it has a pump
- great staying power
- medium coverage
- gives dewy finish!

Cons :
- EXPENSIVE!!! Rp 475.000 for 30ml

I really love with this foundation!! how about you? what's your HG foundation? :D