Business for YOU

REVIEW : Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Papaya

Hello pretties,

Lately, the weather in Jakarta is very hot, it reaches 34 degrees Celcius!! How the weather in your town?? Today, I want to rewiew my favorite current lip gloss is Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Papaya.

unique applicator

I bought this lip gloss because I love the color of Papaya which is coral-pink color. It's milky looking and opaque looking. On the lips, it's not as scary orange as it looks in the tube. Papaya is very pretty, vibrant color that can be worn alone or with lipstick. It has a bit of sheen and shimmer to it.

without flash

with flash

The texture is creamy, non-sticky and silky. Also last all day! Even after the gloss fades, the color remains for hours. I like Colorburst lip glosses because they're more highly pigmented than other series of Revlon lip glosses.

without flash

with flash

Overall, I like this lip gloss because it has a good quality and affrodable price which is only Rp 70.000 available at all Revlon counter :)
How about you??Do you like Colorburst lip gloss??