Business for YOU

FOTD : Royal Rich Blue

I really love weekend!! because I could relax at home, in Bahasa called "leyeh-leyeh" LOL. Today I want to watch The Smurfs movie at the cinema but for some reason I can't go then I watched that movie at my sister's house. The Smurfs movie is very funny and very entertaining! me liley :)

taken from here

So today my FOTD inspired by The Smurfs!! Actually, I don't really like blue eye shadow color but I was seeing SMURFS and they look cute that makes me love blue eye shadow color :)

Face :
- Olay natural white moisturizer
- MUFE HD Elixir
- Lancome Teint Miracle foundation O-04
- Maybelline age rewind concealer
- Revlon Microfine loose powder
- Sleek blush in Flamingo

Lips :
- EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit
- MAC creamsheen in Cream Cup
- NYX Megashine lip gloss in Sugar Pie

Eyes :
- UDPP
- Revlon Illuminance creme shadow
- CS 88 palette : blue, dark blue, black, off white
- My Darling liquid eye liner
- Maybelline Magnum mascara

please ignore my bad hair day :|

Random story :

Almost 3 weeks I became an employee in the office. I work from monday to friday. I really like my new job but sadly I can't update my blog frequently. So I love weekends because I can update my blog :) I apologize if I'm late make a review product and I was unable to attend the launching event on week day, like friday ago I'm not attending for Lancôme event :( I wish the launching event can be held on weekends.

I'm not attending this event :(

But don't worry I'll promise to review products like Ponds and L'oreal as soon as possible :)

Ponds

L'oreal

Thank you for reading and have a nice weekends pretties :)