Business for YOU

Tutorial : Easy Dark Smokey Eyes

I made this tutorial as requested by my lovely reader, Maya and my best friend, Diyah. My best friend say that I rarely use a dark color eye shadow, she's bored of seeing me using bright eye shadow color. Back to the tutorial, this time I using NYX Smokey Eye palette. and only use four color! Color that I used :

You would shocked because this tutorial is easy. Enjoy :)

1. Prime your eyelid, I'm using UDPP. If you don't have a eye primer, you can use a little bit of foundation on your eyelid for the color of eye shadow is more visible and durable

2. Apply soft brown color (a) on eyelid

3. Apply dark brown (b) along your lashline to your eye fold and blend it

4. Apply black color eye shadow (c) on outer V

5. Apply shimery white eye shadow (d) on your brow bone

6. Apply black and dark brown eye shadow on lower lashline

7. Line your upper lashline with your favorite eyeliner, I'm using My Darling liquid eyeliner :)

8. Curl your lashes and add mascara, you can use a falsies

The final look :

I made a funny pose :p

Hope you like this tutorial...

Good Night!!