Business for YOU

Current Info

Hello Pretties,

How are you? Did you guys celebrate Halloween party? :)
Today I didn't post FOTD or Review, I just want to share my office life ^o^

1. My Desk

Yes I know, it's very messy >__< on my desk there is a medicine, body lotion, mirror, snacks and mug for coffee!! I'm coffee-holic :p

2. Post-it Everywhere

My monitor PC is full of Post-It. My weakness is forgetful and therefore I stick Post-It on my monitor PC :p

3. New Friends

me and Vina

Vina, Gita and me :)

My friends is 2-3 years younger than me so I feel younger now hehe ^o^

4. Wearing Glasses

Actually my eyes are still normal but everyday I work from morning to evening in front of PC monitor and it would ruin my eyes, so I wear anti-radiant glasses. The problem is my eyelashes are very long so if I wear glasses it became like this :

Lol

That's all my current info and oohhh are you looking for a trendy, sexy, glamorous, or seductive lingerie? you should buy at www.Adoreme.com or it could be "Like" Adoreme.com fan page on facebook right now :)

another info... if you live in Singapore, you'll be able to attend the event meet with beauty & makeup guru Makiyo, spokesperson for beauty label, Sophie Monk in person.

Celebrated actress and variety show host Makiyo,known for her great skin and life-changing make-up, will be in Singapore to promote cosmetic label, Sophie Monk. As spokesperson for Sophie Monk, Makiyo will share her ideas about beauty, her beauty regime and how Sophie Monk works so beautifully for her.

Makiyo will make a personal appearance to meet her fans as well as fans of Sophie Monk at the following venue:

Guardian Pharmacy
Ngee Ann City
Date & Time: 4th November 2011, 7pm.

Sophie Monk’s revolutionary formula with natural botanical extracts intercept amped up melanin production and acts like a cluster-buster to remove coloration and restore clarity that the skin deserves

Strawberry is a very central ingredient to the products. There is a beautiful, natural scent to it; add to the fact that facial masks and products containing strawberry extracts impart such an amazing glow when applied to the skin.

Retailing in Singapore now are the following ranges:
1. Whitening range
2. Hydrating range
3. Anti –Acne range
4. Strawberry Facial Masks & Little Twin Stars Masks
a. Green Mask Pore Minimizing Double Lifting Mask (contacts ear hooks and extra sheet for neck)
b. Purple - Whitening Double Lifting
c. Yellow – V-Shaped Double Lifting Mask
d. Blue - Hydrating Double Lifting Mask

The label is currently loved by models and celebrities in Taiwan and Japan in need of whitening solutions is now here, sold at Guardian! To receive Makiyo’s autograph, simply spend more than $50 on Sophie Monk products and get a chance to stand in line for Makiyo’s autograph. Guests who spend more than $100 will have the privileged opportunity of being photographed with Makiyo. Media Interviews are available on 4th November. For interview requests, please kindly get in touch with: Dennis She, +65 9247 7978 /dennis@publicistpr.com and Nicole Pow +65 62206190 / Nicole@publicistpr.com

Thank you for reading!!