Business for YOU

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Launching Event

Hello ladies... .

Long time no post because I was busy working... grrr... Today I will review Revlon event, held on 16 february 2012 at Poste Kitchen + Bar Mega Kuningan Jakarta. This event is the launch of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter!! Yaayy finally available in my country!!

cute invitation :)

Luckly, the event not too far from my office ^^

candyland nite

Revlon and Cosmopolitan magazine inviting beauty bloggers and fashion bloggers. I arrived on time and meet with Priscilla, Carryn, Marcelle and Catra. The show hasn't started so we were taking picture together in a cute photo booth (reminds me of katy perry in california gurls)

Beauty Bloggers ^^

me at super cute candyland photo booth

me and cupcake mountain ^^

the band

the yummy food

Not long after that, familiar beauty bloggers came and some beauty bloggers that I've never met (nice to meet you all) ^^

taken from Stella

We chat each other and ate dinner that was provided and not forget we try Revlon Lip Butter :) The shows begins with The MC Ary Kirana and Iwet Ramadhan greeted us. The Revlon team giving a speech and explained about Lip Butter. The lip butter was first launched in Indonesia for Southeast Asia!! Why in Indonesia? in the opinion from Revlon US, Indonesia is very potential market for all Revlon products. Lip Butter is a blend of lipstick with lip balm. Lip Butter is super moist and nourish lip with many colors choices available.

After explain about Lip Butter, it's time for fashion talkshow with Dewi Utari and Nina Nikicio. They explain about fashion trends 2012 in New York. I don't understand what they talking about (I'm not fashion holic person) so I don't listening to them. I was busy chatting with beauty bloggers and taking picture together hahaa :D In my opinion, the event about make-up products we don't need fashion talkshow because beauty bloggers are make-up junkie :p

Fashion talkshow

After Fahison talkshow, now it's turn to Hendro (make-up artist for Revlon Indonesia) he provide tips for us. He describe that smokey eye make-up is suitable for Lip Butter and explain that 2012 make-up trend is smokey eye with color block is that a variaty of colors (not black and grey). After that comes Carissa Putri who is brand ambassador for Revlon Indonesia!! She's very pretty and very skinny!!

Hendro and Carissa Putri

Fun part is a games and door prizes!!

and I got a chance to take pictures with Carissa Putri ^^

blury :(

sweet goodie bag ^o^

Thank you Revlon for inviting me!!! :*