Business for YOU

FOTD : Hellow Yellow

"Let's go to the beach, each... let's go get away... They say, what they gonna say?" Nicky Minaj-Starship

May ago I went to the beach with office colleagues, it was very fun and relaxed ^__^

my very best jump!

Ignore my damn shirt because we're required to wear it on the beach with my office department -__- Do you have a plan to the beach? If you're going to the beach don't forget to bring sun block and always apply it every 3 hours :) by the way Jakarta weather is totally super HOT today and I isnpired create FOTD using yellow eyeshadow and bright orange lipstick. Trend of summer 2012 is bright lipstick!! Are you dare to wear it? :D

Face :

- L'Oreal Youth Core
- Ponds white beauty moisturizer
- Lancome BB base
- Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation O-04
- YSL Toche ecalt 2.5
- Revlon micofine loosw powder
- Too Faced leopard bronzer

Eyes :

- UDPP
- CS 38 eyeshadow palette : yellow and brown
- PIXY eyeliner pencil
- L'oreal Double Intens mascara

Lips :

- EOS lipbalm in summer fruit
- MUFE Rouge Artist lipstick # 40

I didn't play with eyeshadow colors beacause my lipstick color is too bright :D I hope this FOTD can be inspiration when you go to the beach with your friends or your lover :p

Have a great sunday ladies ^o^