Business for YOU

Sponsor Review : Wet n Wild Cosmetics

Yeeyy finally Wet n Wild is available in Indonesia!!!! I really curious about this brand and I'm very exciting to hear that Wet n Wild finally available in my country. I feel honored because Wet n Wild Indonesia send to me some products for give a review. Thank you so much Wet n Wild Indonesia :*

The products are :
- 3 Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio
- Mega Length Waterproof Mascara
- Mega Last Salon Nail Color

E335 Silent Treatment

What I like about Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette is embossed with "browbone", "crease", and "eyelid" to provide an easy "how to" guide :) E335 Silent Treatment it contains a soft pink (browbone), dark chocolate-brown with gold shimmer (crease), Shimmer purple taupe (eyelid).

swatch : browbone-crease-eyelid

The shimmer purple taupe (eyelid) was super buttery and easy to apply. The crease shade with gold shimmer is pigmented and dark. The browbone shade is more chalky and powdery than eyelid shade and crease shade.

I would say, this E335 Silent Treatment palette is ok because easily apply and blendable except the browbone shade. The eyelid shade is very lovely color but it didn't show up in my skin tone. Maybe people who have light skin tone is suitable to wear E335 Silent Treatment :)

380B Walking On Eggshells

I love the 3 shades!!! It's really really neutural shades and very wearable to everyday makeup :) It consist of a frosty white (browbone), bronze (crease), and beige shade (eyelid).

swatch : browbone-crease-eyelid

The texture is beautiful. The formula is boderling powdery but the 3 shades has a smooth and buttery formula. Not only that, the pigmentation is superb! Only one swipe and I could cover my entire eyelid.

I love this palette because has a great formula, pigmented, smooth, silky, and easy to blend. I really love the bronze color (eyelid). This palette very suitable for those people who love the neutral colors and is suitable for everyday makeup ^^

385B Don't Steal My Thunder

Don't Steal My Thunder is great trio for doing simple smokey eye. It consist of creamy of white (browbone), black with silver sparkle (crease), light shimmery silver (eyelid).

swatch : browbone-crease-eyelid

The 3 shades has a highly pigmented and very smoothly. The most pigmented palette than Silent Treatment and Walking On Eggshells. Not only pigmented, the formula is great and easily blendable!!

Don't Steal My Thunder palette is great palette! The 3 shades really really pigmented. If you want to create a simple smokey eye or best night look, this palette is the answer =D

What I like about Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio :
- Cheap!! Only Rp 89.000 you can get 3 lovely shades with good quality
- Great formula on the shadow, smooth, silky, pigmented, easy to blend, long wearing
- Didn't creasing on my lid ^^

Mega Lengt Waterproof Mascara

I was shocked for the first time I saw this mascara because the mascara brush is very thin and small. I'm not sure whit this mascara can lengthen lashes as they promises.

super thin and small brush

I was wrong, after i wear it, my eyelashes more longer than ever. What I love about this mascara is a thin brush can reach into my lower lashes and my inner lashes. The Mega Length mascara didn't clump and can re-apply without making it dry. As the name of mascara, this Mega Length mascara is waterproof.

before-after

I wore this mascara for a full day in office 10 hours and no smudging at all. Mega length mascara easily remove with eye remover. I was very impressed with this mascara can lengthing my eyelashes. Only Rp 79.000 you won't be disappointed. Remember, this mascara doesn't thicken lashes but extend your lashes ;)

Megalast Salon Nail Color 204B Private Viewing

Be your own-in home manicurist! Chip-resistant formula provides high-coverage color for a salon-quality manicure. A revolutionary resin polymer system creates exceptional color adhesion to nails. This resilient polish is calcium and mineral fortified to rebalance and prevent nail discoloration.

Manicurve Pro Brush

The manicurve pro brush is designed with flat rod for even liquid dispersion and a rounded bristle tip to hug nail curves for flawless application and streak-free shine. Only Rp 79.000 you can pamper yourself with the manicure and pedicure you're used to in the comfort of your own home :)

In fact, there are a lot of Wet n Wild products such as lipstick, lipgloss, blush on and etc. You're interest to buy? Jusk click their website at www.wetnwild.co.id

Don't forget to Like Wet n Wild Facebook Fanpage and follow @wnwcosmetics for more info about their products ^^