Business for YOU

Anna Sui Visit to Jakarta! (19th July 2013)

Last week an unforgattable week and my dream came true... ..

a few weeks earlier, I got the invitation from Anna Sui Indonesia to celebrate 15th Anniversary Anna Sui Cosmetics at J.W Marriott Hotel. I didn't realize that Anna Sui is coming to the event untill my blogger friend told me that Anna Sui will be present there too!! Kyaaa~ I'm speechless, super excited and very very very happy!! I'm gonna meet her!!

Anna Sui on Asia Tour, she visited Hongkong, Indonesia and Singapore. The event is trully amazing because I get meet my idol from childhood, Anna Sui ^^

Anna would like to thank all the fans by bringing all the likes and lifestyle into limited edition beauty accessories. Three types of products have been created to add instant style and glamour on the dressing table. The three types of products are Rose Ring Rouge, Limited Miniature Box and Foundation Kit.

Rose Ring Rouge

As you know, Anna Sui Products always have a design that is very luxurious, elegant, classic and beautiful. I love it! Here are my pictures during the event :

me and Carnellin

fit on my finger!

The new perfume : La Vie De Boheme

The evening theme is Classic Victorian and Gothic Style. I got confused with the theme. I finally bought a gorgeous black velvet with floral detail dress. The dress I bought two days before the event hahaha

After a lot of take a pictures, time for dinner. After that, the media, guests and selected blogger have been arriving. Finally the event was officially opened by dancers who wear classic red dresses victorian style. My heart can't stop throbbing because shortly I will meet with Anna Sui >__<

Anna Sui finally appeared on stage!!! The real Anna Sui!! Anna Sui, the designer!!! She said that this was the first time she came to Indonesia, especially to Jakarta. First she wants to do in Indonesia is shopping!!! hahaha she's really like any woman who really like shopping, doesn't it? :) Anna Sui looked casual with dark long hair and white tunic, black pants and wedges :)

Anna Sui says that she doesn't believe the Anna Sui Cosmetics can be 15 years and she she was very happy to be able to feel what customer want. In the course of creating cosmetics, Anna has released a variaty of make-up products. Even so, there is a customer favorite product that is Rose Ring Rouge. Many requests for the lipstick ring, making Anna decided to re-release the iconic product with new packaging and additional color lipstick.

The black ring is designed like vintage jewerly. Wrapped with floral designed and motifs arise in the middle jewel-studded purple tub. When the ornament is opened, there is lipstick. Lipstick formulated with clear gloss oil, which gives a glossy effect to the lips. In addition to providing luster, the formula also retain moisture lips. Anna Sui Rose Ring Rouge presents eight lipstick color. Anna Sui is very addictive in red lipstick. Rouge lipstick number 400 (Anna Red) that she liked

Indonesian Beauty Blogger and Anna Sui

So happy we're get Rose Ring Rouge 400 Anna Red ^^

this is LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Thank you Anna Sui who had come to Indonesia! and also, thank you Anna Sui Indonesia who had invited me to the event and makes my dream came true to have met with Anna Sui ^^