Business for YOU

The Launch of The Body Shop Colour Crush Makeup

Hello Pretties,

Another beauty event!!! Yup yup last tuesday I was invited by The Body Shop Indonesia for the launch of Colour Crush Makeup at Nanny's Pavillon Pacific Place. The event was kinda private and limited invitation, only 2 beauty bloggers (me and Carnellin) and some beauty media. I'm honored to have been invited, thank you The Body Shop Indonesia ^^

Colour Crush makeup is the new line of eyeshadow and lipstick. There is 30 shade of eyeshadow and 24 shade of lipstcik. The main target of Color Crush are for young people or makeup junkies who likes bold colour for explore their makeup.

The Body Shop usually put out natural colours but not for Colour Crush. You can see the color of eyeshadow and lipstick are bold, playful and pop colors!!

The full collections available in here for the Jakarta Fashion Week in October. At The Body Shop stores some of the colors are already available.

The price of Color Crush :
Mono eyeshadow = Rp 109.000/each
Lipstick = Rp 139.000/each

The event begins, we can try Colour Crush and get makeover with their makeup artist. The winner of makeover will get Rp 500.000 vouchers from The Body Shop.

I would like some pop up colors for eyes and lips. So I picked soft coral orange for inner conner, pink for middle eye, dark purple for outer V, silver for browbone and turquoise for my lower lash line. For the lips, I pick 2 shade lipstick, soft pink and bright pink ^^

me and makeup artist

We love Color Crush eyeshadow and lipstick!!! The colour of eyeshadow is pop and bold. The lipstick is super moist and last longer :)

me and Carnellin

After trying Colour Crush and did the makeover, Ms Maya gives a presentation of Colour Crush

And it's time for announce of best makeup... .and the winner is... ... .Annisa Arifiani (Yaaayyyy it's me!!!!!!!!!!) wohoooo I won best makeup and I get Rp 500.000 vouchers from The Body Shop ^^

Thank you so much The Body Shop Indonesia for having me ^^