Business for YOU

Review Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse SPF 30 PA +++

Hello Pretties~

I wanna share my holy grail primer!! As you know, in this post I write that I can handle with my favorite foundation can last longer in my face untill 8 hours without excess oil. The secret is in my favorite primer : Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse SPF 30 PA +++. An under base is in effect a 'primer', you can wear it alone or under any foundation.

What They Say ?

Original beige shade. A weightless mousse makeup base that helps to even out the skin's tone and texture, reduce redness and minimize the appearance of pores. Use before makeup application the face for flawless makeup.

Product Claims :
- Even out skin tone and texture
- Reduces redness
- minimize appearance of pores
- Helps to makeup on longer

How to use :
- Shake before use
- Dispense a walnut sized amount of the mousse into the palm of your hand using the pump provided
- Apply the mousse to your half to left cheek, half to the right cheek and use the remainder for the forehead and t-zone. Blend the mousse using a brush or your finger

fuwa-fuwa ^^

The texture is lovely!! Like a cloud which means is very soft and foamy!! In japanese called "fuwa-fuwa" hehehe I really really really love the texture ^^ I prefer using my finger than brush or sponge. The foam is easily burst so you need to be a fast and applied all over the face.

Now you can see that my redness is still visible after using this mousse but my pores are less visible. So I can't use this mousse alone but I use for under my foundation to keep makeup longer.

The mousse is suitable for anybody, no matter what you have a dry skin, normal skin or oily skin like me. It's suitable for all skin types. The mousse doesn't feel oily at all and it doesn't produce excess oil throughout the day!!! Here's the picture I'm using the mousse under my foundation and powder untill 8 hour. No excess oil!! My makeup last longer than ever!!! Really love this mousse ^.^

Overall, I really really really in love with Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse!! This is my HG primer! My family and friends always asking me why my makeup is still good and not greasy even after long hours, the secret is in this mousse. Now you know my secret hahaha

Have a nice sunday, pretties ^^