Business for YOU

Review Fusion Beauty Ultraflesh Shine Box

Hi girls!!

a month ago, I received an email from StrawberryNET, they offered me to try the product from "Fusion Beauty Ultraflesh". I never heard before about the brand and I was curious about the product, so I'm accepted the opportunity :D Almost 1 month the product didn't came to my house ;_; but yesterday (finally) I received the package from StrawberrtNET !!! The product called Fusion Beauty Ultraflesh Shine Box !!!

review-ultraflesh-shinebox

Fusion Beauty Ultraflesh Shine Box is the compact/box the contain of highlighting and shimmer for eyes, lips, and face. The box is contain of 5 piece set, they are : Two All Over Highlighters, Two All Over Shimmers, and One All Over Enhancer. The box says : Now every angle is your perfect angle. Day or night. Let no surface go unlit.

review-ultraflesh-shinebox
review-ultraflesh-shinebox
review-ultraflesh-shinebox

The packaging is a sleek and It reminds me of bento (Japanese lunch box). There are 3 tiers of compartments is opened by swivel out.

ingredients

review-ultraflesh-shinebox

The first tiers is "all over enhancer". It's powder highlight for face, cheekbone, or nose.

review-ultraflesh-shinebox

swatch

Wherever you want to add a highlight. That's why the first tiers stamped with the word "anyplace" :D The texture is not powdery but silk and gives a warm glow. I love it ^_^

The second tiers are "all over highlighters".

review-ultraflesh-shinebox

It's 2 cream product. I think the second tiers can be eye cream shadow and can be a highlighting a nose and cheekbone too. They have 2 shade : golden (anywhere) and rose gold (anytime). The shades are very pretty color :)

review-ultraflesh-shinebox

swatch

The third tiers are "all over Shimmers".

review-ultraflesh-shinebox

They have two very tiny eye liner pencil.

review-ultraflesh-shinebox

They called nude shimmer and secret shimmer. Nude shimmer is a rosy gold shade and the secret shimmer is a white shimmer shade. They are pretty shades and pigmented!!

review-ultraflesh-shinebox

swatch

Overall, I really like Fusion Beauty Ultraflesh Shine Box. I'm enjoying the shimmer liners because they are very pigmented and blendable. I also like 2 cream shadow for daily use especially for work! The "all over enhancer" for party of course, I like highlighting my nose and cheekbone ^^

review-ultraflesh-shinebox

swatch

review-ultraflesh-shinebox

You can order Fusion Beauty Ultraflesh Shine Box at StrawberryNET. The price only Rp 436.243 but hey!!! They're having a discount!! The Fusion Beauty Ultraflesh Shine Box only Rp 357.943!! So hurry up and order now!!! ^__^

Thank you for reading ~