Business for YOU

Aschobi Designs
Freetown, Sierra Leone
by Adama Kai

So it's fashion week here in NYC,
and then it will be in London, in Paris
and then in Milan...so on so on.
But what about, Sierra Leone?I once met a girl in Paris,
her name was Connie.

We both live in NYC now
and Connie is still my dearest of friends.
Her sister, Adama, is the designer of the fashion above.
What I love most about Adama's striking designs,
is in fact, the cultural and emotional
undertones of her fashion label.Adama could have easily
opened shop in NYC or Paris,
however, she has recently decided
to move her company back home
to Sierra Leone.

...and I find that super cool
as a side note, the top photo makes
me think of John Patrick Organic.

Aschobi is so good.
infoaschobi@gmail.com

(photo credit: Vickie Remeo-Doherty)