Business for YOU

why do I make such
blanket, broad, vague
ambiguous statements?1. i'm inarticulate
2. i'm changing

I'm unable to
express a new shift
in my aesthetic.

what once was boring
to me has suddenly become
illuminating, enlightening
my greatest muse yet!

has this ever happened to you?

I'm embarrassed to say
that I have built a building
without a foundation.

in school,
i slept through all of
classical european art and
awoke for 20th century
architecture.

I must relearn the abc's
remix my palette, change
my tennis grip, etc. ha!

I need your help

share with me
1 thing i should know
about the early days of art.

...an artist, a painting
an event, a town, a method,
that you think is invaluable to
the history art and the way we
perceive the world today...

top: francois halard
bottom images via mozart