Business for YOU

Like new(by which I mean old)
I love my(recently trimmed)bangs so much, it's hard to imagine being without them.Awhile back I decided that I didn't like all the natural highlights in my hair (Yes I know that sounds really fussy). So I decided to dye my hair. For thefirst time ever(Really truly). The dye I used was supposed to neutralize orange and blonde tones, instead it gave my hair more highlights and turned it ORANGE. I just(finally)worked up the courage to dye it again today, and it worked...sort of, it's just a bit darker than my usual color. I AM NEVER going to dye my hair EVER again. And this post will help me remember that(I hope). +On a different note......It is really difficult to want to sew/design Fall clothing when it is 90 degress out! All my clothing sketches end up summery and short. It is just so hard to imagine cold weather....Maybe I should go stick my head in the fridge...or freezer.