Business for YOU

The truth about me...
....Is that I rarely get dressed(at least not all the way), I will stay in my pajamas ALL DAY if I can get away with it, I rarely do myhair and I really never ever get dressed up. When I HAVE to get dressed to go to work or school, I usually just wear skinny jeans and a t-shirt in some shade of black or grey(sad I know). -I LOVE pretty clothes and shoes. I just don't bother wearing them that often.SO, I have decided to do a weekly post called: The Weekly look.For this post I will MAKE the time to get myself looking decent(hair, face etc...)and I will get dressed up in decent clothes(in other words no jammies). And then I will take a few pictures and post them.-I'm pretty nervous(scared white)about the idea of posting pictures of myself,but I figure If I have to take pictures and post them, it will motivate me to get dressed up(if only for one day).....-