Business for YOU

The weekly look(late night edition)
(Note: please ignore the wrinkles I didn't iron it for pictures)This really is late night! My cheeks always get all red when I'm sleepy(haha)I'm such a granny(8:00 is late for me).
As promised here's the prototype for that new design I've been talking about!
I always make at least one prototype for new designs, then I wear it all over the place
to test it out. I also get to keep the prototype, because it usually has some design flaw
(this one was hemmed to short). Anyways, even though it's a bit short, I just love it.
definitely my new favorite! I'm especially in love with the fitted waistband, It's so different from the babydoll silhouette I usually do. I made this dress out of an ultra fine floral wool challis, but I'm really bummed out because I bought the last the store had, and I think I only have enough for one or two more dresses. However, don't worry, because I'll be making this dress in a few other fabrics and colors!
Dress: Bekväm Bennet dressTights: SternleinShoes: EccoI've got lots of good things going on this week so stay tuned!