Business for YOU

HEY!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I was trying to figure out what I would wear tomorrow...And I couldn't find anything...you know the kind of things that feels new and special. So, I decided at the last minute to pull the brown silk crepe Bennet out of the shop. For keeps. I love the feel of silk and I fell so in love with this dress while I was making it. I really had trouble listing it...And when it didn't sell right away, I decided it was a sign for me to keep it! Anyways,I hope you all have fun plans. I'm heading over to my Aunt's for a family Thanksgiving. I plan on eating ALOT, all day. I'm going to try to make a vegetarian stuffed tofu bake(yum)and I'm going to eat pumpkin pie till I start popping buttons off my dress. Yep, Thanksgiving is definitely one of my favorite holidays. LET THE GORGING BEGIN. I'll be back on Monday(several sizes larger)! See you all then!