Business for YOU

Made in Indonesia : I'm Proud of it!!!

most people said "I'm Indonesia and I love Indonesia"
question : "how do you prove of what you saying???"
answer : "hmmm... .( no idea )"

hahahaha I hope you don't answer like that

MySpace

if that question is for me I will answer like this : I love local brand cosmetics and I always use it!! as you know, paradigms Indonesian people especially people live in Jakarta are HIGH PRICE = HIGH QUALITY = IMPORT PRODUCTS, so they buy import product!! BUT actually many local brand cosmetics are having same quality as foreign made!! I already try and it proved

MySpace

And these products are :

Viva Eyebrow Pencil

very cheap only IDR 12k but quality is no doubt... these product is waterproof and long-lasting... the color works very well with Asian eyebrow shade. It is very easy for beginner in make-up especially when you make eyebrows... viva eyebrow pencil is usually use by top make-up artist in Indonesia

Sari Ayu Liquid Lip Color Double Action




It's cheap only IDR 34k can create two colors in one package!! Effect of color and sparkle is transparent pearly sheen... this Liquid Lip Color is long-lasting!! good packaging such as cosmetics foreign made and easy to use!! I love this stuff!!

Viva Milk Cleanser Cucumber & Astringent Cucumber

I'm very in love these stuff... It's for oily skin like me!! And very cheap only IDR 3k / psc... Milk cleanser and freshener lotion effective to clean dirt, make-up residue, tightens pores and resuces over production of oil and maintain pH balance of the skin. The skin becomes clean, healthy and moist. Use before make-up and bedtime it's works for reduce acne too!!

La Tulipe Eye Shadow Base





without flash


with flash

Yes it's cheap only IDR 22k this is solid cream for use to base of eye shadow. This product can make colors from eye shadow more come out and create long-lasting eye shadow in to your eye!! Use your finger and take just a little of eye shadow base and then apply to your eyelid with patted

PAC Professional Make-up Kit





This Make-up Kit have 6 Creamy Foundation, 4 Liquid Foundation, 6 Two Way Cake, 2 Loose Powder, 2 Shimmering Powder, 4 Blush On, 24 Pressed Eye Shadow, and 12 Lipstick... very very very complito!!! This stuff usually use for make-up artist and for beginner!! PAC is like MAC from Indonesia! And have good quality too. I've been using this product since 4 years ago to make-uping my clients

Mustika Ratu Peeling Mundisari & Masker Bengkoang (Bengkoang Mask)

Sorry I forgot the price but I think is about IDR 20k / psc. Mundisari Peeling made from natural plant's ingredients and original rice flour. Help to exfoliate dead cells from skins surface and accelerates skin rejuvenation process, use before masking. Bengkoang Mask has a cooling effect and lightens skin color. It also reduces black spots on the face and neck areas. Use it regularly twice a week!!

Ok that's all my proves of loving Indonesia!! I love products Indonesia!! I'm Proud to be Indonesian

MySpace

How do you prove your love for Indonesia???