Business for YOU

Double Lines

Hello my beautifull readers... .how are you girls?? It have been almost 2 week I didn't post a blog, it because I've got flu

MySpace

aaarrrggghhh it's killing me

MySpace

Anyway I have good news... finally I bought eye liner gel!! yay

MySpace

MAD eye liner gel - Blackout

This is my first time to try eye liner gel... well my opinion is : it's harder than I thought!!!!! seriously it's difficult... errr maybe because this is my first time to use eye liner gel, so I need more practice to be perfect

MySpace

Ok this is my FOTD... I'm sorry if my make-up not good

MySpace

Face :

- Olay Natural White
- Concelear Inez light
- Revlon l/p creamy ivory 38

Eyes :

- Concelear Inez light as a base
- MAD eye liner gel Blackout
- Maybelline Volum Express Mascara

Cheek :

- Revlon Sheer Powder Blush peachy keen

Lips :

- PAC Lip Color Palette sweetie pink

Not balance??? Absolutely yes!!!

Good night gurls

Monkey