Business for YOU

Hightwaisted jeans....Yay or nay?
J brand Bardot(I can't stand those shoes)
I WANT a pair of high waisted skinny jeans. I've been wearing my creamy scallop crop blouse all the time with high waisted shorts. However, I can't be wearing shorts year round. I tend to be more of a jeans girl anyways. But high waisted jeans? I'm not sure I could pull them off. I saw this gal wearing them and she looks pretty cool, but she's also alot slimmer than me. What do you think of high waisted jeans?

(Edit) Alright everybody, thank you! Looks like it's a yay. Thanks for your encouragement. I bought myself a pair of highwaisted skinnies and will do a little post about them this weekend..Woot woot! With my brand new RGB polish of course...See you guys then.


On a completely unrelated side note. I just ordered this RGB polish. I have notoriously unruly cuticles and stubbly nails. Hopefully this will be the kick in the pants to get them in better condition. I've been lusting after the doll shade forever. I thought about being more adventurous and going with the cognac, but I chickened out...