Business for YOU

highwaisted jeans review
I bought some high waisted skinny jeans(thanks to your guys encouragements)and I LOVE THEM! I had been putting my pennies away into a jean-savings-jar and I shelled it all out on the J Brand Bardot jean. The reason I went with J Brand is because they are my tried and true jean company. I have a pair of their pencil jeans and they are by far my favorite out of all the jeans I own.

Pros: The Bardot fit just as well as the standard pencil with just a little more stretch(I actually sized down in these). They fit my freakishly proportioned(HUGE butt + tiny waist)body just right. Smoothing everything out and lengthening my legs significantly. Flattering dark wash(so many dark washes are done bad, not these)The denim is also very comfortable and flexible. I feel like I could eat more than a crouton and still fit them. Overall this is my ideal jean. A++++++

Cons: They are sold out almost everywhere(only size 23 and 24 are left in the J Brand online store). I wish they had more colors(don't get me wrong I love a good dark wash, but I need a lil' variety). I wish the rise was a lil' bit higher(just 1-2in)as well. I have a long torso and these hit me at the belly button which is just a bit below my natural waist. I know, I'm a stickler. Really though, that's all I can say. I love em' and wish I could buy ten more pairs and that pretty much says it all!