Business for YOU

Long Weekend

Last week it's long weekend!!! 28th May 2010 was national holiday and thank God it was friday!! therefore it's long weekend... .yay!! So where have you been in long weekend?? Me? I've been busy because I joined Bazaar and Garage Sale at Kalibata City with my sister!! I was selling second jeans and clothes in low price but not only that, I was selling new dresses and hot pants too!! Actually I'm NOT fashionista person but I love selling fashion stuffs LOL... .Anyway this is photos of bazaar... .enjoy

MySpace

me and my cousin

"Hot Price Hot Pants"----> I made that moto

MySpace



I was selling balloon too

MySpace



mix and match... what do you think??

unique necklace

"KoleksiRumahPutih" or white house collection (in English) it's the name of me and my sister store... I gave that name... .why "Koleksi Rumah Putih"?? it simple because my house color is white... LOL

MySpace

Yupz i love joined Bazaar!! oohh i almost forgot... "KoleksiRumahPutih" have online shop too :) you can buy anything that you loved in here and one more thing... Those necklaces and hot pants are available

MySpace