Business for YOU

Look alike Farah Quinn Make-up

I can't cook!! Seriously!! I just can cook instant noodle and omelet hehehe... .But I always watching cooking show on television... .Yup, I just watched them but NOT practicing hihihi... .My favorite chef on TV is Farah Quinn!!! She's pretty, hot and sexy!! And she can cook!!! Wow perfect woman!! I'm sure every man in Indonesia has dreaming to have such a wife like her

MySpace

So I have an idea for today make-up... Yupz!! Look alike Farah Quinn make-up!! She's always wear blue eye shadow color and pink lipstick... It's cute and very catchy in her... I'm so envy with her because she's have exotic skin!! I want that too

MySpace

Face :

  • Olay Natural White
  • PAC Creamy Foundation No.3
  • PAC l/p No.2

Eyes :

  • La Tulipe eye shadow base
  • CS 88 ultra shimmer palette using color
  • CS 78 palette using color
  • NYX jumbo eye pencil milk
  • Revlon liquid eye liner
  • Maybelline mascara hyper curl
Errr... .I don't think this make-up look alike Farah Quinn

MySpace

oh yeah... today I cooked my favorite cuisine :

hmmm yummy... .This is it Spicy omelet with cheese and cornet ala chef nisa

MySpace