Business for YOU

My Moonlight Seduction

I was totally in love with eyes make-up especially when using/mixing with gradient colors... It's a bit difficult though, but it was challenging me... It makes me happy if my creation eyes make-up were beautiful and absolutely I need more practice to gain perfection! So you have to learn and do much practice if you want to be look beautiful and perfect in make-up!! I'm sure you can do it!! And don't stop learning

MySpace

I always watching make-up tutorial in youtube... many make-up artis in all around the world giving make-up tutorial... It's really helping!!! One of my favorite is Michelle Phan, she's became youtube artist now... .So I'm challenging myself to make-up "Moonlight Seduction" I love the eye shadow colors on this make-up

MySpace

step by step :

Face :

  • Moisturizer Olay Total White
  • Creamy Foundation PAC no.2
  • L/P PAC no.3
Eyes :
  • La Tulipe eye shadow base
  • CS 78 Palette using colors : a,b,c, f
  • CS 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette using colors : e,d
  • NYX Jumbo eye pencil Milk for wateline
  • Liquid eye liner Revlon
  • La Tulipe eye liner pencil
  • Maybelline Mascara Hyper Curl
More practice??? Yes defenitely!!!hehehe... .So what do you think??? Look likes Michelle Phan in Moonlight Seduction??? Leave a comment or two please

MySpace