Business for YOU

Scallop Dress + Shop changes
This dress is sort of a cross between the Campanulate dress and the scallop blouse. I'm kind of freaking out over how awesome it is. The shape is so comfortable and easy to wear. It's made from this crisp silvery organic cotton that has all these different subtle tones in the weave. I just love it. 4 dresses will be available to order in the size of your choice: Saturday, May 15th, 8:00 pm PST. Update time changed to tonight 8:00 pm PST.


So, I've been getting alot of complaints from folks whose sizes were not available or were sold out before they could purchase them. It's been happening for awhile now and I hate disappointing people. I pretty much guess at which sizes to make each update and there never seems to be enough of one size or someone had their heart set on a dress and it was the only size I didn't make...etc....To fix this situation; FROM HERE ON OUT I WILL BE MAKING ALL GARMENTS TO ORDER. Which means no more pre-made clothes in the shop updates. The shop updates will be pretty much the same, but instead of buying a pre-made garment you will purchase the listing and leave me a message in the message box of the size you would like(XS, S, M, L)and I will make your garment and ship it out within 2 weeks. This way more people will be able to get the clothes(and sizes) they want. I will only be putting a few made-to-order garments in the shop each update or I won't be able to keep up. We'll try the new system out this update and see how it works. I would love to hear you guys' thoughts about this.....