Business for YOU

Oriental Diva

I joined contest "Oriental Diva" from Liloo and co. First, I thought oriental diva make-up contest it's like Chinese/Japanese/Other country that belong in East Asia make-up or something because oriental means something that came from East Asia but Liloo gave example about Oriental Diva make-up and it's like Bollywood make-up

MySpace

I'm confused about that but rules is rules... .I have joined that contest by the way and this is my Oriental Diva make-up

MySpace

Face :
- Olay Natural White
- Cover Foundation La Tulipe Suntan
- PAC Foundation no.10 for shading
- Concelear Inez Light
- PAC l/p no.2

Eyes :
- La Tulipe Eye Shadow Base
- CS 88 Shimmer Pallete : gold,yellow,pink,purple,black,white
- MAD Gel Eye Liner Blackout
- Jolly Fake Lashes
- Maybelline Volum Express Mascara

Lips :
- PAC Lip Color Pallete Sweetie Pink

FYI scarf, ring, bracelets, are belong to my mom and all that stuffs are from India and Arab

Liloo please please please enter me!! thank u

MySpace