Business for YOU

Summer Smokey Eyes

Hi there, how are you? I hope you are fine..me?? I'm very well fine! It's been a month I didn't post FOTD... I'm sorry for that... So today I post a FOTD as you wish... my FOTD called "Summer Smokey Eyes" is inspired the summer season in my country... I mixed the color of pink, purple, deep purple, and burgundy *my favorite colors*

MySpace

What I used??

Face

  • Olay Natural White
  • La Tulipe Foundation in Suntan
  • Inez concelear in Light
  • PAC l/p no.2
Eyes
  • UDPP
  • CS 88 shimmer palette : light pink,deep pink,purple,deep purple,burgundy
  • La Tulipe e/l pencil in Black
  • MAD gel e/l in Blackout
  • Maybelline Hyper Curl Volumm Express mascara
Lips
  • EOS lip balm
  • PAC l/s palette in Coco Bunch : nude color

I love this FOTD, makes my eyes didn't look "sleepy eyes" lol

MySpace

I hope you like it too
Happy summer season everyone

MySpace