Business for YOU

My Project #1

Hi there, How are you guys??

MySpace

Last week I have a project, yup make-up project! My best friend asked me to do make-up for wedding party, luckily her boyfriend is a freelance photographer so my best friend look like a model in photos with my make-up and hair style LOL

My best friend Asthi is a sweet girl, graceful, feminine, and we've been friends for 12 years!! Asti wearing national traditional dress it's called "Kebaya" and for the compatible hair style it's called "Sanggul"

Make-up for Asthi is simple, elegant, and matching with color of her "Kebaya" and for hair style (Sanggul), I make that simple too (not traditional) it's called "Simple Twist"

me and Asthi... awww I'm so short

MySpace

So what do you think about my make-up and hair style?

MySpace