Business for YOU

My Family Tradition in Hari Raya

Last week is Hari Raya Lebaran (Eid Mubarak Day)!!! I love Hari Raya because we all apologized to each other for any mistakes and the most important of Hari Raya is gathered with big family

MySpace

My family tradition at Hari Raya are Sholat Eid (Praying Eid) at mosque, Sungkeman (apologized with kneeling in front of the parents), apologized with sisters/brothers/grandma/grandpa/uncle/aunty/cousins/big family, ate Ketupat plus Opor Ayam, and the most exciting moment is giving or receiving money from family

MySpace

We have a new tradition for Hari Raya this year. The new tradition is doing photo shoot with big family using my cousin's SLR camera. My cousin's hobby was photography using SLR camera

MySpace

Lucky me and other cousins

MySpace

I'm doing Sungkeman at mom

with my lovely mom :-*

Sungkeman at dad

with my funny dad :)

with my dad family

the gurls :)

my cutie niece : sabine! she's so adorable!

:)

with my mom family

the gurls :)

doing crazy thing with my cousin's :p

So what tradition at Hari Raya in your family?

MySpace