Business for YOU

It's almost here- Little Winter
I'm hard at work on stuff for Little Winter. Whatever I can get done this weekend + next week will be what I have, ha. I will not have any of the pieces from the fall lookbook available. At least not in the fabrics shown, as I wasn't able to get more. What I will have is a small variety of dresses + blouses in silks, organic cotton flannel, organic chambray and organic denim. I also have a new sweater design that will be debuting at Little Winter! I might even have some items for pre-order too, but we'll see!

Business stuff aside, I'm super excited to meet everyone! This is going to be so much fun!
I'll be heading to Portland Friday to go to the Little Winter before party at West Elm (details here) don't be shy, come say hi! Rumor is there will be cupcakes, just sayin'!

By the way, the remaining orders from the Oct. 10th update will be shipping out Mon-Tuesday at the latest. I'm so sorry for the delay guys, alot of things(illness, machinery breaking, etc...) happened that were just out of my control! When I get back from Little Winter I will be re-evaluating how I accept orders and what I can do to get things out faster. It just seems every update something major happens that sets me behind.