Business for YOU

First Aid for Broken Lipstick

I have 2 broken lipsticks : Revlon Colorburst "Peach" and NYX Round Lipstick "Pumpkin Pie" :( I was confused what should I do with this broken lipsticks. So I searched via google and yay I've got solution for that problem. I should diluted the lipstick and put it into a jar (just easy like that) ^_^

Items that need to prepared :

broken lipsticks :(

- Jar
- Spatula
- Hair Dryer
- of course the broken lipstick

First, clean the spatula and jar that we want to use. Take a lipstick by using spatula and place it in a jar.

Preheated the lipstick that is in the jar by using hair dryer for 15 minutes or until melted (be careful of heat).

Let it cool and melting.

Revlon colorburst hard to melt


The next patient : NYX Round Lipstick "Pumpkin Pie"

NYX easy to melt

Don't forget to close the jar! It's easy right? =D

So that a broken lipstick can still be used without buying a new one or throw it away :)
Speaking of new one... I bought a new lipstick : Revlon Super Lustrous "Almost Nude".

I loooveeee the color!! I have been looking for nude lipstick but not pale like NYX Pumpkin Pie and not too orange... and the answer is in Revlon Super Lustrous "Almost Nude"!!

Revlon Super Lustrous "Almost Nude"

My latest one is Maybelline Moisture Extreme "Honey Ginger". I've got this lipstick is free because I won testimonial contest from Maybelline. This lipstick is a natural brown color and creamy texture.

Maybelline Moisture Extreme "Honey Ginger"

swatch

and that's it... thank u for reading ^___^

Ps. probably I will not update my blogs for a while because tomorrow I've started working, I work from Monday to Saturday :( but whenever possible I'll quickly update blog. I will miss you girls! Muaahhh :*