Business for YOU


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I can't believe 2010 is over! Seriously, time flies!

There were lot's of exciting/crazy things that happened in 2010...such as:
1. I got a handknit machine, learned how to use it, then introduced my first knitwear line(okay, two sweater designs), thanks to such a positive response, I'm looking forward to expanding my knitwear line for the SS11 collection(YAY)!

2. Hetterson went to Little Winter Market in Portland, what a blast!

3. I quit my PT job(December 25th), I am so excited about being able to focus on Hetterson full time. Besides being able to accept more orders, and having a faster turnaround time, I will also be able to accommodate more special requests/custom orders(yea!).

4. I re-vamped my blog and shop to be more cohesive and easier to navigate(finished like 5 min. ago), and learned a little more CSS and html in the process.


2010 was great, but, 2011 is going to be EVEN BETTER! There are so many new things that are going to be happening this year.....like:

1. MOVING house/studio(Soon, soon, soon)!

2. I will be starting (January 10th) a couple bi-monthly articles on this here blog(more on these later)

3. There is a BIG, SPECIAL, project happening soon and I am super excited to share! I'M HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE WAITING.....AAAAAH!


4. Who knows what else this new year has in store, I can't wait!

OKAY, enough blabbing I'm off to have some fun~ and you should do the same! Thank you all for your support and encouragement this year, you guys are so awesome!!

~ Hannah