Business for YOU

Shining Eyes

It's been while I didn't posting FOTD. My FOTD dedicated to my best friend who has a trouble with eye makeup for glasses then I gave an advice that she should use bright colors and shimmering eye shadow in lower lash line.

face :
- L'oreal White Perfect moisturizer
- La Tulipe Cover Foundation in Sunta
- PAC Cream Foundation No.2 (for under eye)
-PAC Cream Foundation No.10 (for contouring nose and cheek)
- Marcks' Venus Loose Powder in Natural Beige
- Sari Ayu Blush in Rimba Sumatra Beauty Kit

lips:
- EOS lipbalm in Summer Fruit
- PAC Lip Palette in Coco Bunch

eyes :
- La Tulipe eye shadow base
- Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette
- La Tulipe eye liner pencil in Black
- Maybelline Volum Express mascara

Today is special day because my dearest mother birthday!! yay!!

yummy cake :)

and here's my expression during makeup LOL :p

Thanks for reading