Business for YOU

SS inspiration #1

Thought It might be fun to post some of the things that are keeping me inspired this spring.....

Okay, so when I get done sewing (I usually go from 7am to 10pm), all I want to do is relax and watch some TV. As of late TV means a movie with Kurt Russell in it. Words cannot express how much I looooove Kurt Russell movies! I mean really, who doesn't? So far I've re-watched Escape from LA and Escape from NY and of course Tombstone. Which brings us to one of my favorite characters(and Hetterson Style icon).....

Snake PlisskenHe kicked some serious butt in NY and LA and looked good doing it. I mean did you see the HIGH-waisted pants(love)/ leather jacket combo in Escape from NY, he wore the same outfit in Escape from LA (obviously Mr. Plisken believes in buying staple pieces instead of the constantly circulating fast fashions). I think it's pretty clear that Snake, while being an early pioneer of the eco-fashion movement, was also a damn handsome/stylish man. I applaud you Mr Plisken, you will always hold a special place in my sartorial heart.