Business for YOU

FOTD : Simple Office Day Look

Hello readers,
It's been long time I didn't update my blog, so today I wanna show my FOTD : simple office day look :)

Face :
- Olay Natural White Moisturizer
- Acnes UV Tint
- Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse 030
- Revlon Microfine Natural l/p Medium 02
- Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer (for my cheek)

Lips :
- EOS lipbalm Summer Fruit
- Revlon Super Lustrous l/s Almost Nude 117

Eyes :
- UDPP
- Maybelline Cream Shadow Rose Revolution
- NYX Felt Tip Liner Jet Black
- Maybelline Magnum Mascara

I like Maybelline Cream Shadow in Rose Revolution!! It's easy to use and quick to apply (just use my finger)

swatch

lasting longer?? good (UDPP on top). Repurchase? of course! I like to wear make-up quickly because in the morning I have to leave early for avoid traffic jam >__<

UDPP save my day :-*

Have a nice day everyone!!