Business for YOU

Hetterson SS ~ Saturday dress + Toggle sweater
Saturday dress. Organic cotton/hemp chambray. Wood buttons.
Available Friday the 18th. . .made to order

Toggle sweater. Handknit bulky organic grey merino. Wood toggles. Vegetable tanned leather details. Available soon!
I have been wanting to address the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, I've actually been trying to write about this all day, but haven't been able to put it into the right words. When I first saw the photos and videos I couldn't believe it was real. My heart goes out to all the people there. Seeing all the displaced families makes my heart ache. I want to help as best I can, even if it is in a small way. For the SS collection launch, I will be donating 5% of all sales to the Red Cross which is helping to provide food, shelter and medical aid to victims of the disaster.

Photography: Anja Verdugo Hair +makeup: Katie Groover Model: Meredith Adelaide Model: Terra Lynn Cathey