Business for YOU

Are You Ready for Red?

Hi everyone!

How are you lately? I really missed blogging!! So, finally I can update my blog :) What's new about me?? Well, now I have a red lipstick! Before I purchase the red lipstick, I doubt about it because it will make me look little bit older LOL :D (I have been tried my mom's lipstick and it's really red, yucks!!) but yay I finally found it that fits in my skin tone and it isn't look older but it looks elegant in my lips. The red lipstick that I'm talking about is Revlon Colorburst in Crimson

revlon colorburst in crimson

Yes, Crimson is used by Jessica Alba in Revlon Colorburst advertisement. As you know colorburst has a super moist texture. It doesn't make my lips dry and it very pigmented (very different with Peach which has a sheer color). The classic red color has amazingly gorgeous color, it's not orangey and not too dark burgundy.

swatch revlon colorburst in crimson

I think this is still wearable, the red color is not super bright red and I think many Asian people who have dark hair and brown eyebrows will match with this red color lipstick (correct me if I'm wrong) ^^

my lips with Revlon Colorburst Crimson

Ok, here's my FOTD using crimson

Face :
- Olay Natural White Moisturizing
- Acnes UV Tint
- Inez Satin Foundie in Beige (good foundie! I'll be reviewing)
- Revlon l/p Microfine in Medium
- Inez TWC in Deep Peach (good coverage!)
- Sari Ayu Contouring Blush in Rimba Sumatra Beauty Kit

Lips :
- EOS Lipbalm in Summer Fruit
- Revlon Colorburst in Crimson

Eyes :
- UDPP
- CS 88 Ultra Shimmer : light yellow (all over the lid), light pink (tear duck)
- CS 78 Palette : taupe (crease), violet & purple (outer V, lower lash line)
- Mad Gel Liner in Blackout (upper lash line)
- La Tulipe eye liner pencil in Black (waterline)
- Maybelline Magnum Mascara

That's how I look in red lipstick
How about you? I want to see it :)