Business for YOU

Fave Friday :::: Josh + Mer = Awesome
Photo by Erik Simkins
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I listen to music all day long, it makes me work faster(er). I'm also
one of those people that listens to the same song/album over and over
and over again. The band that has been on repeat the most these
past few months has got to be Portland based duo Joshua Schroeder
and Meredith Adelaide (a.k.a Josh and Mer). They are AMAZING
...Take a listen below and I think you'll agree...

They have a blog and website if you want to find out more out more
(you know you do).

-------------------------------------------------------------------
PS. Fave Friday is a new weekly post for things that are inspiring
me right now. Instead of just letting all that good stuff pile up
in my favorites, I thought it might be nice to share!