Business for YOU

Meet and Greet with David Arbid (MUFE International Makeup Artist)

Last Wednesday (20th July 2011) I was attended Make Up For Ever (MUFE) event meet and greet with David Arbid in Diagonale Plaza Senayan. David Arbid is an international makeup artist for MUFE. I'm very happy to have been invited to this event because I get to meet with him and the beauty bloggers :)

invitation

I was familiar with some beauty bloggers like Stella, Hanna and Priscilla since we met at the launching event POND's last month. So it was nice to see them again! we chatted a lot and of course we photos together :D There are other bloggers who I met for the first time but I often read they blog like mba Dessy and Marcelle:)

Priscilla, Stella, Hanna, Hanna's friend, me

This event actually to introduce their new product that is HD Line and David Arbid explain about HD Line that doesn't need to be photo manipulation or photoshop for best result. HD Line has been used for TV Series like Gossip Girls, Entourage, Lipstick Jungle and many more. Also used in Hollywood movies such as Sex and The City 2, Coco Avant Chanel, The Runaways and many more. The point is doesn't need too much makeup and no photoshop :)

David Arbid

HD Line

David gave demo makeup using HD Line

The result :

I'm feel lucky to have attended this event because full of knowledge makeup and meet the International makeup artist like David Arbid and I can meet the beauty bloggers! Hopefully we can meet again in a event like this :)

David and me

Priscilla,me and Stella

David and the beauty bloggers :)

Thank you MUFE had invited me and thank you for the goodie bag ^_^

love you MUFE <3

Ps. Sorry for bad quality photos because very dim light at Diagonale. In Bahasa called "remang-remang" hehe