Business for YOU

Mi Familia :D

I've rarely update blog because I'm too busy preparing for my sister wedding which will be held on this Sunday 10th July 2011. I take care of everything because my sister was on duty outside the city but it is also because I'm very close with her so I do not mind to help. She's named Indah, she's older than me one year. Actually, I have two sisters. My big sister named Fany, she's three years older than me. The second is Indah, she was closest to me because of age difference is not too far away with me and we always play together and we fight a lot! lol :D

me, Fany, Indah

I'm close with Indah because when we was kid, me and my family often migrate by following my father was a diplomat and therefore we don't have too many friends :(

When in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) 1988

When in Tokyo Disneyland (1993)

Winter in Tokyo

me and Indah (when we were teenagers) :p

Today we held a ceremony at home, praying for my sister before the wedding day. My sister and my mother cried when she pleaded blessing to get married and I was touched :') Anyway, today I'm very very exhausted because from early morning I'm doing make-up for my mother, my sister and of course for myself :p I have to rest because Sunday is the big day >__<

me, Indah, My daddy

dad and mom, please look at the camera! Lol

a very touching moment :')

and yes, this is my FOTD :

Face :
- olay moisturizer natural white
- Revlon colorstay foundation in Natural Beige
- Revlon microfine l/p in Medium
- Inez TWC in Deep Peach
- Sleek powder blush in Flamingo

Lips :
-Eos lipbalm in Summer Fruit
- NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose

Eyes :
- UDPP
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- CS 88 ultra shimmer palette
- My Darling eye liner
- Maybelline Magnum mascara
- Elise falsie

and ohh my first NOTD :)

Etude House PK102

and now is time for take a rest and sleep!! Lol :p
Thank u for reading ^^