Business for YOU

REVIEW : MAC Cremesheen in Creme Cup and MAC Lustreglass in Love Nectar

Actually, I bought MAC lipstick is not accidental. That time me and my BF's (Best Friend and Boy Friend) going back to Jakarta and then I saw Duty Free at Changi Airport Singapore. First of all I only window shopping and then the SA suddenly approached me and offered me to buy MAC lipstick and I thought "why not?" Buy at Duty Free is much cheaper than at the counter, isn't it? (what a cheapwhore I am, LOL). I finally chose Cremesheen which is more pigmented and moister than other series. I chose Creme Cup because I'm looking for pink lipstick. Then the SA offered to buy lip gloss so I bought MAC Lustreglass in Love Nectar.

I love Creme Cup!! Creme Cup is cute pink color, its beautiful pale pink color or soft pink color. It's look natural on my lips. The texture is creamy and moist, didn't make my lips dry and very pigmented! Also, the smells yummy like vanilla. The lipstick has a pretty good staying power! I want to buy another color of Cremesheen :)

MAC Lustreglass in Love Nectar is my favorite lip gloss ever!! It's such a pretty nude pinkish color with tiny gold sparkles and lasts a very long time. The texture is a little sticky but still like it! I personally love it over Creme Cup but it also looks fabulous by itself.

Swatch :

Creme Cup + Love Nectar :

Have you tried Creme Cup and Love Nectar? :)