Business for YOU

REVIEW : Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things Noir Tease

I'm interested to buy Eau De Parfum (EDP) Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things Noir Tease because the bottle is classic, adorable, and girlie. I love the pump, it just makes it so much fun! The packaging is sexy and something that I could imagine taking a space on the dresser of Dita Von Teese,LOL. So cute! It makes me feel sexy just putting on it!

Besides the bottle is cute, I like the fragrance. This fragrance smells great! It's fruity but not too sweet and the vanilla adds a bit of warmth. Compositions of Tease is based on black vanilla, frozen pear, and blooming gardenia.

ingredients

The fragrance can be purchased in a glass flacon as 50ml EDP, decorated with lace pattern and pink atomizer.

cute!!!!

I believe that Eau De Parfum (EDP) has a long lasting scents than Eau De Toilette (EDT) but Noir Tease has a poor staying powet scent!! but still I liked this perfume because the smells is delicious.

Pros :
- The packaging is adorable
- Lovely scent
- Affordable price

Cons :
- Horrible staying power

My rate is about 3.5 of 5

So what's your favorite perfume? :)