Business for YOU



the white chimp

I saw a great doc
on Jane Goodall at
the Sausalito Film Fest

I remember seeing Jane
speak when I was 15 or so.
She gave one of the most
inspiring lectures I've
heard in my life

without a doubt,
I think she is the most
influential woman
in the world

an advocate
for chimps and thus
an advocate of humanity

2 or 3 things
you might not know:

Jane's mother
left her provincial
life in Britain to journey
with her to africa and
live in the jungle.

for the 1950's,
it was pretty rare for two
women to do something like that
especially considering Jane was 23
and had no field experience.

the photos above were
taken by national geographic
photog Baron Hugo van Lawick
who was sent to Gombe to photograph
a young woman he heard was
living with the chimps.

they fell
in love.

I can see why.
look how beautiful
she was and still is.