Business for YOU

My Friend's Wedding

Yesterday I attended my friend's wedding, Kania. She's my collage friend. She's a very pretty, funny and girly girl. In collage, we liked to do activities such as study together and hang out together. We both liked pink color and camwhore haha :D Kania and her boyfriend have been dating for about 10 years and finally they got married yesterday. I'm happy for them both. Hopefully their marriage will be lasting forever :')

we love PINK!! *ignore our pose* Lol

camwhore

invitation

I was wearing pink dress and pink eye shadow. It's all pink, even my boyfriend wearing pink shirt! lol :D here's my yesterday FOTD :

Face :
- olay natural white moisturizer
- MUFE HD Elixir
- Lancome Teint Miracle foundation O-04
- Maybelline age rewind concealer
- Revlon microfine loose powder
- Sleek blush in Flamingo

Lips :
- EOS lipbalm in summer fruit
- MAC creamsheen in cream cup
- NYX round lipstick in Tea Rose

Eyes :
- UDPP
- Sari Ayu Rimba Sumatra beauty kit : pink
- CS 88 palette ultra shimmer : brown, bronze,light pink
- My Darling liquid eye liner
- Maybelline Magnum mascara

My HOTD :

curly hair styles

with my pinky boy, lol

I forgot taking picture with the bride using my digital camera :(

who's next? :)

Once again, congratulation for Kania and Radea!!

See ya :)