Business for YOU

Beauty Tag + 7 Facts About Me (Blogger Award)

Thanks to Vixen Lady for tagging me. Here's my answer :

MAKE-UP

  • Blush or Bronzer? Blush! I love my cheek look blushing
  • Lip gloss or Lipstick? Lipstick makes my lips didn't look pale :p
  • Eyeliner or Mascara? Eyeliner makes my eyes looks more defined
  • Foundation or Concealer? Foundation
  • Neutral or Color Eye Shadow? Depending on situation, for daily look I choose neutral color but for party, I choose color eye shadow :)
  • Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow? Pressed. I never wear loose eye shadow
  • Brushes or Sponges? of course brushes!

NAILS

  • Long or Short? Short
  • Acrylic or Natural? Natural
  • Brights or Darks? Brights, makes my nails look sweet :p
  • Flower or no flower? No flower

BODY

  • Perfume or Body splash? Perfume!! I love perfume!!
  • Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion. Body butter makes my body skin becomes oily :|
  • Body Wash or Soap? Body wash, more hygienic than soap

FASHION

  • Jeans or Sweat pants? Jeans
  • Long sleeve or short? Short. Jakarta is very hot city!!!
  • Dresses or Skirt? Dresses
  • Stripes or Plaid? Neither
  • Flip flops or Sandals? Both :D
  • Scarves or Hats? Scarves
  • Studs or Dangly earrings? Studs, I love simple thing :)
  • Necklaces or Bracelets? Both!! I love accessories
  • Cowboy boots or Riding boots? Maybe riding boots, I don't know :p
  • Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket

HAIR

  • Curly or Straight? Both, depend on my mood
  • Bun or Ponytail? Ponytail
  • Bobby pins or Butterfly clips? Bobby pins
  • Hair spray or Gel? Hair spray
  • Long or Short? Either :)
  • Light or Dark? Both
  • Side sweep bangs or Full bangs? Side sweep bangs, full bangs makes my face look like a child
  • Up or Down? Down

RANDOM

  • Rain or Shine? Strange but true, Rain
  • Summer or Winter? Both! I miss winter :(
  • Fall or Spring? I love spring
  • Chocolate or Vanila? Chocolate

Then I got blog award from Chino-chan! thank you dear ;)

The Rules :

  • Worship at the feet (or makeup vanity) of the person who nominated you and link back to her (or his) blog in your post
  • Share 7 facts about your self
  • Pass the award on to 15 bloggers
  • Contact your nominees and let them know you've tagged them

7 Facts about me :

1. Too Long to Response (Lemot)
My family, my friend and especially my boyfriend always say that I'm too long to response! (alias lemot). For the example if my boyfriend telling a story, he had to repeat the story two or three times so I understood what he was told me and so I'm not mistaken what he concludes the story..hahahaha :D

2. Clumsy
I'm super clumsy girl!! I always dropping things that I hold or I like to stumble for no reason :|

3. Worm's Haters
I disgusted with the worms, I don't know why. I can scream a loud if I see worm. eeewwww I hate worm!!

4. Great Curiosity
I like to know what I don't know about anything. So I always ask to my boyfriend until he annoyed of me because it makes him dizzy

5. Baby Lovers
I love the babies!! Especially the fat baby and has a chubby-cheek, I could pinch until the baby was crying :)

6. Commentator
Somehow I always comment on what I saw. All my friends know that I like to comment on something. My comments is good and bad, sometimes too honest and makes someone offended by my comment. Sorry!!

7. Impressionable
I'm impressionable girl, such as advertising on tv, magazine, blog and many more. Or I easily believe what people say so I don't know if he/she is lying or not because I always believe what they say..hahaha stupid me :p

I give this award to :

Marcelle
Caryn
Carnellin
Hanna
Aya
Sugar
Pammy
Diane
Nancy
Locke
Myrted
Popblush
Rebekkah
MsRinz
Elrica

I love reading their blog :)

Thank you for reading!